(800) 359-9408|Can I Cancel My YouTube NFL Sunday Ticket?

The NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV is perfect for avid football fans, but if your plans change or you no longer need the subscription, you might be wondering, “Can I cancel my YouTube NFL Sunday Ticket?” Fortunately, the answer is yes, and here’s how to do it.

How to Cancel NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV​

1. Sign in to YouTube TV
    Use your preferred device (whether it’s your smartphone, tablet, or desktop) to access your YouTube TV account.
  2. Go to Your Account Settings
    Once logged in, click on your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
  3. Access Your Memberships
    Under the Settings tab, find the “Memberships” option, which lists all your active subscriptions. Locate the NFL Sunday Ticket membership.
  4. Click Cancel Subscription
    After selecting NFL Sunday Ticket, click the “Cancel” button next to it. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation. Be sure to review any cancellation terms, such as whether you’ll lose access immediately or at the end of your billing cycle.
  5. Call the Helpline for Support
    If you have trouble with these steps, contact the YouTube TV helpline at (800) 359-9408 for immediate assistance. The support team can help ensure your cancellation goes through without issues.

Manage Renewal for NFL Sunday Ticket​

If you don’t want to cancel but would like to avoid automatic renewals, go into your Membership settings and turn off auto-renewal for NFL Sunday Ticket. This will stop the subscription from renewing for the next football season. If you need help managing this process, the YouTube TV helpline at (800) 359-9408 is available to guide you.

NFL Sunday Ticket Refund Policy​

If you’re wondering about a refund, it’s essential to review the terms of service for your subscription. Typically, refunds may not be offered unless there are extenuating circumstances. However, if you believe you qualify for one, you should reach out to YouTube TV support at (800) 359-9408 to discuss your situation and possible refund options.

Final Thoughts​

Canceling or managing your NFL Sunday Ticket subscription on YouTube TV is simple, but if you need additional help or have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact customer support. Call the helpline at (800) 359-9408 for more personalized assistance with your subscription.

Ask a Question