Best Directly on Disc Printers

So, I'm looking for a good printer who can print directly on CD, DVD and BD blank discs.

My budget is 800€

I only know of the Canon PRO series. Are there better printers than these ones?

Last edited:
Epson Stylus Photo 1400 or Artisan 1430 are arguably better with more CISS and third-party ink options. They both come with CD trays for printing onto discs. They're slightly older, however older printers are much easier to maintain, diagnose, and fix for the same or sometimes even better print results.

Thank you for the reply. But both of them are indisponible. And the Artisan 1430 doesn't support Windows 10.
Can you link me please to a website where I can buy?
Thank you again.

Thanks.
But in the description it doesn't show up that it supports Windows 10.
Also, will it also print BD discs? I only read CD and DVDs discs on the description.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-18-13-22-59-240_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-18-13-22-59-240_com.android.chrome.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 5
Thanks.
But in the description it doesn't show up that it supports Windows 10.
Also, will it also print BD discs? I only read CD and DVDs discs on the description.

Thank you.
That's a great observation! I'm adding Windows 10 now as that write-up was done when 10 was just coming out. It will print on any disc that will fit on the CD tray. CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Rays are all the same size so it will work. Additionally, I have updated the compatible operating systems for that printers product page. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me. Thanks again

Ask a Question