Bizhub C3350, "Check Scanner Lock Lever, Unlock Scanner Lock Lever"

Those error messages are on my machine. From use, all it does is print what my computers send to it. The options on the screen don't work; and I cannot get into the machine's settings, the Utility option. I have all the materials on this machine, but no remedy for this problem. Right now the lever, which is the switch to the left of the glass, is in the unlocked position. The URL for the printer's address shows that it is still locked. I do not think the switch works. So, besides fixing that error code, if a user can possibly fix it, I have another problem some of you may know something about. This machine was formerly in the office of some VIP, which came with new cartridges and a replacement set. It also came with one year of complimentary service which expired. So, I did not telephone the given number yet because I wanted to post here first. I believe for the future I should enter a service contract, having to represent myself in Court and having Church responsibilities in composing a newsletter. Are service contracts reasonably priced?

Ask a Question