Brother Eco Pro subscription -- going round in circles

Hi, I keep being told I am registered for the Eco Pro subscription service (free for four months) but that I need to connect EcoPro to my printer.

The instructions on the app lead me round in circles > download app > pick printer > sign up > Eco Pro is not connected > download app ...

Help appreciated please!

It sounds frustrating to be stuck in that loop! Here are some steps to help you resolve the issue and connect your Eco Pro subscription to your printer:

1. Uninstall and Reinstall the App: Sometimes, starting fresh can resolve looping issues. Uninstall the printer app from your device and then reinstall it.
  2. Check for Updates: Ensure that both your printer firmware and the app are up-to-date. Sometimes compatibility issues arise from outdated software.
  3. Clear Cache and Data: If you're using an Android device, go to the app settings, clear the cache, and data for the printer app. This can help resolve any glitches.
  4. Use a Different Device: Try setting up the connection from a different device, such as another smartphone, tablet, or computer.
  5. Follow Detailed Instructions:
    • Download the App: Make sure you have the correct app recommended by your printer's manufacturer.
    • Select Your Printer: Choose your printer model from the list provided.
    • Connect Printer to Wi-Fi: Ensure your printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
    • Activate Eco Pro: Look for an option in the app settings or during the setup process specifically for Eco Pro activation.
  6. Manual Setup: Refer to the printer’s manual for any specific steps required to connect to the Eco Pro service. Sometimes detailed instructions are provided in the printed manual or online.
  7. Customer Support: If all else fails, reach out to the customer support team for your printer. They can provide specific guidance and help troubleshoot the issue.
By following these steps, you should be able to connect your Eco Pro subscription to your printer successfully.

Ask a Question