Canon MG5750 issue since update

We've had a Canon MG5750 for a few years and I've used it with an old version of Photoshop to print digital negatives for alternative photographic printing.

Today it demanded we print and agree a new update/agreement thing and it's now refusing to give me the same options when printing from the old Photoshop (on an old Mac Sierra which was always find before the update) . I've tried printing on my MacAir (Sonoma) through Gimp and Photoshop Elements but it's just the same.

I'm not getting the simple options - photo paper/ quality etc. Instead I've got several pop up windows with too many options, none of which seem to work for me. All I used to do was best quality/glossy photo paper and that was about it. The rest I did through PS.

It prints straightforward print documents fine. It's just the negs that I need. I have an exhibition coming up and I'm desperate!

Is it just a piece of **** or am I doing something wrong?

Ask a Question