Eco tank printer for craft

Jcw

What is a good,reasonably priced eco tank printer for printing digital pages for junk journal making? Something that would do borderless printing. Thank you.

None. EcoTanks are not the latest and greatest thing out there for printers yet. They're still in their first generation and have a terrible setup for regular maintenance. Meaning when it's time to service, you'll most likely need a replacement if the software cleaning options aren't working.

I would recommend a laser printer but you mentioned borderless printing. However, getting a Canon Pro-100 or Epson Artisan 1400/1430 would be great with a CISS kit installed. You'll save a ton on the cost of ink and have the borderless cleaning option. Plus maintenance couldn't be easier.

None. EcoTanks are not the latest and greatest thing out there for printers yet. They're still in their first generation and have a terrible setup for regular maintenance. Meaning when it's time to service, you'll most likely need a replacement if the software cleaning options aren't working.

I would recommend a laser printer but you mentioned borderless printing. However, getting a Canon Pro-100 or Epson Artisan 1400/1430 would be great with a CISS kit installed. You'll save a ton on the cost of ink and have the borderless cleaning option. Plus maintenance couldn't be easier.
What's your opinion of Epson WF-2630? I have one that went wonky I'm looking to replace if i can't fix, and I'm not sure whether to get the same one again?I tried starting a thread to fix it but it's stuck in approval hell.

For business document printing, they're ok. I've had a couple of the Workforce series since it came out. If you'd doing business document printing, I highly recommend a color laser from Brother or Ricoh.

For business document printing, they're ok. I've had a couple of the Workforce series since it came out. If you'd doing business document printing, I highly recommend a color laser from Brother or Ricoh.
my ciss was causing a 0xea error on mine.

Ask a Question