Epson ET3750 won't print landscape

My Epson printer above ignores me when i click Ctrol-P and choose "Landscape" from the print menu and prints portrait. Which wastes paper and makes for less convenient reading. This happens in Excel, Libre Office Calc and Libre Office text documents. How to print Landscape

Is the print preview showing it still printing in portrait? Or does it change to how you would expect it to come out and it's not?

Can you configure the paper size and orientation through the printers settings on the printer itself instead of on the computer? Sounds like the printers handling operations.

I don't know: how would i do that?
Through the printers touchscreen menu display. I'm guessing but I'm sure it has a Settings or Paper Type/Input option in it somewhere. Try looking around in the menu on the printer and make sure the settings match as much as possible for what you're trying to print.

Printer settings: Ensure that the printer settings are configured correctly to enable landscape printing.
Driver compatibility: Check if the printer driver is up-to-date and compatible with your operating system.
Application settings: Verify that the application you are using to print supports landscape orientation and that the setting is properly configured.
Printer maintenance: Consider performing basic printer maintenance, such as cleaning the print head, to resolve any potential hardware-related issues

Ask a Question