Epson printer problem

My prints have random failures (image 1) the position of the failures changes from one sheet to another.
At the end of the sheet there is always a failure, as if it were a misalignment (image 2).
I've already cleaned and realigned them, but they didn't help.
Epson L395, original ink.

Greetings from Brazil, sorry for the translation errors.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
Have you tried the head cleaning operation? I cannot tell if you're circling/highlighting something that was supposed to be there. Or if it was randomly added on. The first image looks like you need to perform a head cleaning operation.

Have you tried the head cleaning operation? I cannot tell if you're circling/highlighting something that was supposed to be there. Or if it was randomly added on. The first image looks like you need to perform a head cleaning operation.
Yes, I have already performed the cleaning and the nozzle check is OK.
The glitches in the first image are random.

In the second image I highlighted where the printing is cutting, as if it were a misalignment, but it only occurs on this line near the end of the sheet. I already performed realignment and it didn't solve it.

I'm currently researching about the tape and disk encoder, whether they might be defective.

That or it could be that or the beginning of printhead delamination. My in house Epson Stylus Pro 3800 has a failure in the Photo Black channel that spits out random print errors when printing. I know this work around isn't an option for you unfortunately. But swapping the head out may be. You can find them relatively cheap on eBay that was used with low mileage on prints.

Ask a Question