Epson SC-P700 problem

My Epson SC-P700 printer refuses to print a second image on the same sheet of paper. To compare two images. (A5 portrait format) I print the first on the left hand side of an A4 page. Then I put the page back in the printer and attempt to print the second image on the right hand side. The problem is that the printer only prints about half of the second image. But if I put a blank sheet in and print the image to the right hand side, it comes out fine! Any ideas?

Attachments

• epson prob.jpg
    epson prob.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 12
You know if you used proper image printing software like Epson Print Layout [Free], Q-Image or any Adobe product, you could set it up for both images on one paper, then print one time. No turning or flipping required. There are many free image printing applications out there also. I would be doing that instead of the way you're trying.

You know if you used proper image printing software like Epson Print Layout [Free], Q-Image or any Adobe product, you could set it up for both images on one paper, then print one time. No turning or flipping required. There are many free image printing applications out there also. I would be doing that instead of the way you're trying.
Thanks for that. I have been using Photoshop for many years and have not had this problem before, However I have discovered that if I print the right hand side first, then to print the left side, I need to insert the paper with the blank end first. This prints properly. Someone has suggested it might be caused by the printer having an optical sensor that checks print output and that could be a cause

Ask a Question