HP Colorjet 2500tn not printing color

Hey All, Hope everyone is doing fine as it is my very first post.

Am looking for a solution to a printer problem that I have at work. We are using HP Colorjet 2500tn. Am trying to print color with no success. I've check the printing options but there is no color options. It only printer black I need it to print color as well because its a color printer.

also windows 7 installs the driver for the printer by itself. Is there another driver I can try that has color options?? thank you all in advance....

System specs

Dell vestro

intel I3 processor

Win 7 64bit

RAM: 4GB

HD: 500GB

DVD/CD Burner

Hi.
If you press the green button on the printer and hold it for few seconds,the printer should be print the test pages.It is color?

Hi.
If you press the green button on the printer and hold it for few seconds,the printer should be print the test pages.It is color?

Yes when i press the green button it prints color. Other than that it does not print color only black.

If the cartridges all ok,it seems to software issue.Try to look at the settigs in the printer properties.

If the cartridges all ok,it seems to software issue.Try to look at the settigs in the printer properties.

Trust me I look all over. Left, Right, Up, Down and in between. There was no options for color. I don't know why thats why am asking for help here...

Hi
Take a look pls:

h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Windows-7/Built-in-Color-Laserjet-2500-PCL-5-Driver-in-Windows-7-does-not/td-p/1118723]HP Communities - Built-in Color Laserjet 2500 PCL 5 Driver in Windo... - Enterprise Business Community

(U have to insert http & double slash )