Konica Minolta C368 Printing Issue

Hi Guys, I have a problem with my printer at my workplace. When I try to print a file, it doesn't print the file but when i check my Log, it says job complete but nothing printed. This problem is only occuring with me and two other people at my workplace and the rest of the people can print just fine. I tried downloading a new driver and resetting the printer and looked at the configuration from the people who can print to make sure it's the same. I have went to the printer web, logged in as admin and checked the User Authentication setting for me and compared it to the people who can print and there were the same setting and I checked on printer preferences that everything is set up properly in terms of size and on authentication/account track, I checked that the username and password is the same as the one on the printer web authentication user setting. Is there anything that i might have missed sorting out this issue?

Ask a Question