Problem with printer Epson stylus Photo 1400 year 2008

Good morning. I have s problem with EPSON Stylus Photo 1400 printer year 2008, versus compatible cartridges, because from time, the original cartridges have been out of production; and for which printer the Epson repair service support period has also expired.

Lately he's been asking me to replace, randomly, in turn, one at a time, all the cartridges, even if they were just replaced the previous round.

It has always worked well, even in recent year using compatible cartridges, which are the only ones that can be purchased, and therefore, if possible, I would like to still be able to use it knowing what to do or what to replace.
Thank You for the attention.

I'm not sure what your situation is or where you're located. I can buy genuine cartridges for that printer here in North America in many places.

If you can't find them in retail stores, is there an eBay site for your country, or that will ship TO your country?

Ask a Question