Requesting Moderator Status To Combat Spam

I've been reporting posts since I've been a member of this forum. However, I would be able to remove spam almost as fast as it comes in as I check the forum multiple times a day. I'm not sure if anyone's monitoring the reports. But I would like to request to become a moderator to help handle the spam. Can someone DM me if that's possible because I'm tired of seeing spam on here when legitimate users need help. Thank you

I've been reporting posts since I've been a member of this forum. However, I would be able to remove spam almost as fast as it comes in as I check the forum multiple times a day. I'm not sure if anyone's monitoring the reports. But I would like to request to become a moderator to help handle the spam. Can someone DM me if that's possible because I'm tired of seeing spam on here when legitimate users need help. Thank you
I have been using this forum for several years now and I have never seen so called spam. I don't read all replies, only those that relate to my type of printers. Then again I don't waste my time looking for it. I would be pleased if you could direct me to a sample of spam so that I may report it if it comes my way.
David.

I'm glad you're happy with the way things are here. However there's spam posts here:
1725708463479.png

1725708480935.png

1725708504656.png

These screenshots are all spam that I easily found on the first page. Anything BunkerIntegrated says is bot spam as well. I wouldn't have posted it unless it wasn't blatantly being disregarded. I even went as far to reach the new owners of the forum. They seem to not care about it at all. I think it makes the forum look stale and desolate.

I have been using this forum for several years now and I have never seen so called spam. I don't read all replies, only those that relate to my type of printers. Then again I don't waste my time looking for it. I would be pleased if you could direct me to a sample of spam so that I may report it if it comes my way.
David.

Thanks, point taken and good luck with your request as Moderator.