Samsung CLP-300

Hi,

I have the Samsung CLP-300. It has worked fine for 1 year. Now when I try and print, the green light flashes, to which almost immediately changes to red and the printer stops dead.

Any ideas ?

wulfgarpro.

I'm not sure what's going on there - are you sure there isn't anything jammed inside the printer? If not, it may be the printer itself. I've got a Samsung CLP-310 for way over a year and it's still working fine.

Try reseting your printer to factory settings, this will clear all other settings done to the printer. You can also see the error message in the web-interface. Connect the printer to your network and try to find out what IP-adress it haves and surf into the printer from Internet Explorer using for example:192.168.0.x

Samsung CLP-315 printer: I have only printed enough copies to use about ½ of my first set of new replacement printer cartridges. When I try to print the printer does not print the entire page. It prints about 7 inches of information at the bottom of the page and stops. No paper has ever jammed and torn in the printer so I do not believe there are any pieces of paper causing a jam.

I have cleaned printer twice, first using the Samsung instructions printed in your user’s manual and second while on the phone with your telephone technician. The inside of the printer is very clean, just like new.

Any sugestion?

Ask a Question