Samsung CLX 9301 disk replace

Hello everyone. I have a Samsung CLX 9301 that got the hard disk dead and i had to replace it for a new one.
The disk that is damaged has bad sectors and i cant even clone it to a new disk.
I can see the partitions (it has 10 partitions!) but it crashes every time.
The problem is that i can't find the image files to load in the new disk. In the internet i only can fin the firmware and nothing else.
Did someone here faced this problem before? where can i find the files that i need?

Last edited:
To replace the disk in a Samsung CLX-9301 printer, you'll need to follow a series of steps to ensure that the process is completed safely and correctly. Here's a detailed guide to help you through the process: Tools and Materials Needed: - New hard disk (compatible with Samsung CLX-9301) - Screwdriver set - Anti-static wrist strap (optional but recommended) - User manual for reference

To replace the disk in a Samsung CLX-9301 printer, you'll need to follow a series of steps to ensure that the process is completed safely and correctly. Here's a detailed guide to help you through the process: Tools and Materials Needed: - New hard disk (compatible with Samsung CLX-9301) - Screwdriver set - Anti-static wrist strap (optional but recommended) - User manual for reference
Ridiculous answer... If you dont have anything useful to say, then dont say nothing.

Ask a Question