Brother HL-L8360CDW: Cannot print multiple documents in Windows 11.

I get a Windows print error when I select multiple documents within Windows and select them to print. It usually prints the first back then gets an error.
Looking at the print queue, the message is simply “error”, which is not terribly helpful.
The printer prints the ithout error on a neighbouring PC.
I’ve ran a SFC scannow which did find errors initially. Subsequent runs do not.

No but the information you gave is scattered in such a way that it's difficult to even guess what's going on. It sounds like it's a computer problem and not a printer problem if the other computer is able to utilize the function without an issue. Check your software and drivers on the problem PC and try again.

No but the information you gave is scattered in such a way that it's difficult to even guess what's going on. It sounds like it's a computer problem and not a printer problem if the other computer is able to utilize the function without an issue. Check your software and drivers on the problem PC and try again.
Thanks for taking the time.
I have tried reinstalling the print drivers, the whole package from brother actually.
I wondered if it could be the spooler? Perhaps reinstalling the print spooler would be beneficia? I couldn’t find a means of doing that though. Perhaps if I renamed it and reran SFC?

Ask a Question