Epson P900 sure color print head nozzle issue?

Hello --

I had some serious head/nozzle clogging issues. Routine head cleaning fixed all but one nozzle. Each nozzle check comes back clean now, except the Cyan nozzle check prints a few perfect middle rows, with completely blanks spaces above and below. (If I can attach a photo I will) Further head cleanings have now essentially stopped showing any progress for the Cyan when printing nozzle checks. I'm feeling stuck.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is it just a clog or an electrical issue with the print head? Is there possible a home solution, or do I have to send this in for repair?

Please reach out if you have any ideas... thank you so much.

Best,
Scott

Hello --

I had some serious head/nozzle clogging issues. Routine head cleaning fixed all but one nozzle. Each nozzle check comes back clean now, except the Cyan nozzle check prints a few perfect middle rows, with completely blanks spaces above and below. (If I can attach a photo I will) Further head cleanings have now essentially stopped showing any progress for the Cyan when printing nozzle checks. I'm feeling stuck.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is it just a clog or an electrical issue with the print head? Is there possible a home solution, or do I have to send this in for repair?

Please reach out if you have any ideas... thank you so much.

Best,
Scott
My advice to you is that if electronic cleaning has not worked for 4-5 times, it makes no sense to perform electronic cleaning of the head anymore. It will only harm your printer. In this case, the print head of your printer needs to be mechanically flushed with a special flushing liquid. Plus, if your printer model is equipped with a system of internal ink channels and a damper, the problem may be that the ink simply does not reach the nozzle through the cyan channel. And if you continue to do electronic cleaning, there is a chance that the blue nozzle will overheat and the print head will fail completely. My recommendation is to contact a specialized service center.

----------------------------
You can download all the necessary information about printers and software for them on my website: https://printservice.best/en/index/

Ask a Question