HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One hardware repair

Thanks for your reply. I spent more than an hour with tech support and their conclusion was that I needed to buy a new printer. Even after explaining that I found a broken gear, the tech's first suggestion was to unplug the printer, then unplug the power cable from the wall - really?? Very frustrating. We're long-time HP customers and will NOT be buying another one. Best of luck to everyone who bought this model.
HP is awful, I have spent months trying to get help and hours on the phone with tech support who knew less than I did about how a printer is SUPPOSED to work. Any suggestions for a replacement printer with 2 sided copy, fax, print and scan

I have a HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One printer. The cartridge carrier became stuck to the right and would not move either by the printer or manually. Upon inspection, a small white gear at the end of a drive shaft keyed to hold the gear on was laying in the bottom of the printer and there was a large build up of ink in the bottom of the printer. The gear appears to move a head cleaner assembly past the print head after each print. The white gear is split and whatever kept it on the en of the shaft is not present. Can this be repaired? Is there a repair manual and a parts list?
Check the ink levels and replace the ink cartridges if necessary. Clean the printhead to remove any clogs or debris.

Ask a Question